In the context of the Romanian Presidency of the Council of the European Union, the Informal Meeting of Ministers for Environment from the Member States of the European Union (Informal Meeting of the Ministers of Environment) takes place on May 20 – 21, 2019.
Tuesday, May 21, 2019
Location: Palace of the Parliament
- 08:30 – 09:15 Doorstep (inside the building, entrance C1)
- 08:45 – 09:15 Handshake– (Entrance C1, in front of Brătianu Hall)
- 09:15 – 09:30 Tour de table (Brătianu Hall)
- 00 – 11.15 Family photo(in front of Cuza Hall)
- 11:15 – 12:00 Press conference with the participation of the Romanian Deputy Prime-Minister, Minister of Environment Grațiela Gavrilescu, the Minister of Waters and Forests Ioan Deneș and the European Commissioner for Environment, Maritime Affairs and Fisheries Karmenu Vella (Nicolae Iorga Hall).